A powerful multifunction navigation system from Raymarine with blazing fast quad-core performance and power; rugged all-glass displays optimized for flush or surface mounting; and a sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control. Featuring the new LightHouse 3 OS which is fast, fluid, and easy to learn with an uncluttered interface – easily personalized for your style of navigating.
AXIOM is expandable, so its capabilities can grow, as needed. It supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP Sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilot. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for tablets and smartphones.
New Lighthouse 3 OS
Fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface is easily personalized for your style of navigating.
Rugged all-glass display
Optimized for flush or surface mounting. Sleek buttonless design with swipe-to-power control.
Chartplotter (No built-in Sonar capabilities)
Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
Raymarine LightHouse 2 Chart
Includes a blank SD-Card with the ability to add your choice of Raymarine LightHouse 2 Chart.
- Display Size: 9.0″ Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Display Type: Multitouch
- Brightness: 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 60 / 70 / 70 / 70 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions: 244 x 158 x 77mm (9.65″ x 6.22″ x 3.00″)
- Weight: 2.04kg (4.5lbs)
- Mounting: Top, Flush, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Operating Temperature: -25deg C to +55deg C (-13deg F to 131deg F)
- Storage Temp: -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22deg F to 158deg F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Power Consumption (Max @ 12V DC): 8.95 Watts