Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
BlueChart G3 charts feature 30 cm (1 ft) contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution satellite imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customised view.
This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbours and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
Compatable with the Garmin GPSMAP and ECHOMAP series Chartplotters.
Premier coastal charts
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with new charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics content
- Auto Guidance1 quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 30 cm (1 ft) contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
- Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart G3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.