Garmin Striker Vivid 5 Fishfinder
- The sonar color you pick says a lot about your fishing style. Good thing there are 7 new vivid options.
- What a view. Use the included transducer to get CHIRP traditional and ClearVü sonars.
- Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back.
- What’s under the water’s surface looks pretty good as 1” contours, just saying.
Clear, Colorful Sonar – Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 5” fishfinder.
Built-In Sonar – Use the included GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
Waypoint Marking – To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
High-Sensitivity Gps – Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Quickdraw Contours – Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Included Hardware – The STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
Garmin Portable Fishing Kit
- Rugged Portable bag protects and carries your fishfinder
- Base with built in rigid handle
- Suction Cup transducer Mount and foam float
- Rechargeable battery and smart charger
It’s easy to take along your compatible fishfinder with this portable kit. It protects and carries your fishfinder and includes a sealed, rechargeable battery with smart charger, built-in transducer cable management and storage and suction cup transducer mount and float.
When using the portable kit in a kayak, the optional kayak in-hull transducer mount secures your Garmin GT20-TM transducer to the kayak. This mount can withstand continuous water submersion without releasing, all while protecting your transducer within the kayak.
Railblaza Kayak/Dinghy Transducer Arm – XL 415mm
- UV Stabilised fibreglass reinforced nylon
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Arm Length: 415mm
The Transducer Arm is designed for kayaks and canoes with high freeboards, and dinghys with a solid transom allowing easy retraction and removal of the depth sounder transducer. With this kit you can install and uninstall your fish finder transducer in a matter of seconds. No messy adhesives or excessive drilling of fittings required.
With our extensive selection of mounts (not supplied) this arm can be adapted to fit any kayak, canoe or dinghy.