Axiom+ A New Generation of High-Performance Multifunction Navigation Displays
The performance-tuned Axiom+ is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimised for speed, Axiom+ is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision 3D sonar.
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night colour palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom+ features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.
- Performance Tuned – Designed for speed, performance, and future expansion.
- Fast & Fluid – Fluid and fast chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronic charts.
- Quad-Core Power – Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Lighthouse 3 OS – Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- Augmented Reality – Clearcruise Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Hydrotough Display – Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- Brighter – 9-inch all-weather displays are up to 25 percent brighter (up to 1,800 nits).
- Sharper – IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
Support for the best charts from Navionics and LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts sourced from leading map makers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more.
Real Vision 3D Sonar
Real Vision model includes built-in RealVision 3D Sonar technology. RealVision 3D transducers combine CHIRP DownVision™, CHIRP SideVision™, High-Frequency CHIRP, and RealVision 3D into a single transducer housing. Additionally, Raymarine’s gyro-stabilized sonar technology compensates for boat movement, delivering life-like 3D sonar imagery.
Includes RV-100 Transom Mount Transducer
The RV-100 is a 4-channel, Wide Spectrum CHIRP transducer with DownVision™, SideVision™, high-frequency CHIRP fish targeting and RealVision 3D™ sonar inside. The RV-100 is designed for easy transom mounting on outboard-powered motorboats.
- Display Size: 9.0 inch High-Density IPS
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 (WXGA)
- Display Type: Multitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coating
- Brightness: 1,500 nits
- Viewing Angle: 85° Top, Bottom, Left, Right
- Dimensions W x H x D:244 x 158 x 77mm, 9.65 x 6.22 x 3.0in
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Mounting Options: Surface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Operating Temperature Range: -25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
- Power Consumption: 11.98 Watts