Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 9” fishfinder.
This fishfinder supports 3 types of sonar: Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars with a compatible transducer (sold separately).
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
Connect to the ActiveCaptain® app to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.1” x 6.5” x 2.4” (28.2 x 16.5 x 6.0 cm)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Display only – No transducer included
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable : Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü and SideVü 260/455/800 kHz
- BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP): Yes
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH: Yes
- Split-screen zoom: Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish symbol id (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- Autogain technology (minimises clutter, maximises targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- One 4-pin transducer port
- One 4-pin SideVü transducer port
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.75A