9″ GPS Fishfinder with Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
- Includes support for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1-foot contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in Wi-Fi® for access to ActiveCaptain™ app so you can receive smart notifications1, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 9” display and intuitive user interface
The STRIKER™ Plus 9sv fishfinder with a bright 9” display and built-in GPS features Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1-foot contours. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides crystal-clear images with remarkable target separation. Get nearly photographic images of what passes below and beside your boat with CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars. Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the ActiveCaptain app for smart notifications1, access to Quickdraw Contours Community data and more.
Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you and your fellow fishermen. While you are trolling the shorelines and the depths, Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates HD fishing maps of the places you’ve been. No special knowledge is required. STRIKER™ Plus 9sv can now store up to 2 million acres of your Quickdraw Contours maps with 1-foot contours.
STRIKER™ Plus 9sv features built-in Wi-Fi, so you can pair with the free, all-in-one ActiveCaptain app. Once paired, you can get smart notifications1 right on your screen. You can also access the Quickdraw Contours Community to share some of your new maps or download new data from the community. You’ll even be able to get updates for your fishfinder using the Wi-Fi connection and the ActiveCaptain app.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
STRIKER™ Plus 9sv supports Garmin ClearVü™ scanning sonar, which gives you a nearly photographic, wide image of what passes below your boat. It also supports Garmin SideVü™ scanning sonar for a crisp, clear view of what lies off to each side of your boat, so you can clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar provides clear fish arches and remarkable target separation.
The built-in, high-sensitivity GPS finds and maintains your position anywhere you go on the water. The GPS allows you to mark waypoints for different locations. So, if the fish are biting in one spot, you can mark it, and return to it on your next trip. Mark docks, boat ramps and other locations on the lake, and create routes back to them for your next trip.
GPS also allows STRIKER™ Plus 9sv to show your speed on screen, so you can be sure you’re trolling at the right speed for the lure you’re using or in wake-controlled areas.
Built for You
The STRIKER™ Plus 9sv fishfinder makes fishing a breeze, and it’s built to work in any environment. The bright, sunlight-readable display gives you a clear view of what is below your boat, even on the brightest days. And the larger screen gives you a better view of what is happening below the boat. The intuitive user interface makes it simple to navigate to whatever feature you need, so you are ready for anything on the water.
- 9.0″ WVGA Display – 800 x 480 pixels.
- Dimensions : 28.2 x 16.5 x 6.0 cm / 1.1 kg.
- Waterproof IPX7.
- Integrated GPS.
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable.
- Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz / CHIRP (mid and high) / ClearVü and SideVü 260/455/800 kHz.
- Transmit power : 500 W (RMS).
- Water temperature sensor included.
- Split-screen zoom.