A new way to see what’s under the water.
- The sonar colour you pick says a lot about your fishing style. Good thing there are 7 new vivid options.
- What a view. Use the included transducer to get CHIRP traditional and ClearVü sonars.
- Never lose a hot spot again. Use waypoint marking to find your way back.
- What’s under the water’s surface looks pretty good as 1” contours, just saying.
Clear, Colorful Sonar
Choose from 7 new vivid colour options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 5” fishfinder.
Use the included GT20 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar.
To catch more fish, you need to know where the fish are biting. Use waypoint marking for hot spots so you can easily find your way back.
Plan and create routes and view your boat’s speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS.
Nobody knows the waters you fish better than you. With the STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder, you can store up to 2 million acres of maps with 1’ contours.
The STRIKER Vivid 5cv fishfinder includes a tilt/swivel mount plus transom and trolling motor mounting hardware and cable.
- Physical Dimensions: 7.4’’ x 4.5’’ x 2.1’’ (18.8 x 11.6 x 5.4 cm)
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA colour
- Weight: 1.0 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable : Yes
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz, CHIRP (mid and high), ClearVü 260/455/800 kHz
- BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP): Yes
- WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH): Yes
- Split-screen zoom): Yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): Yes
- Fish symbol id (helps identify fish targets): Yes
- Autogain technology (minimises clutter, maximises targets): Yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): Yes
- A-scope (real-time display of fish passing through transducer beam): Yes
- Water temperature sensor included: Yes
- One 4-pin transducer port
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- Mark Waypoints
- Course over Ground (COG)
- Current draw @ 12V: 0.40A