All The Tools You Need For Successful Fishing
- The keyed-assist 10” touchscreen puts fishfinding know-how at your fingertips.
- See crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail with optional transducer.
- Navigate confidently with optional BlueChart® g3 charts and LakeVü g3 maps.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere with the ActiveCaptain® app.
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar and charts with your other devices.
- Explore your new favorite spot — create maps on the fly, and tailor them to fit your needs.
Livescope™ Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12 scanning sonar system.
Built-In Uhd Sonar
See the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance1 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.6″ x 7.7″ x 3.9″ (295 x 195 x 98 mm)
- Display Size: 8.5” x 5.4”; 10″ diagonal (21.7 cm x 13.6 cm; 25.4 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal only
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transmit Power: 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100